TEKNIKER’s offer for the aerospace sector encompasses the following areas:
- The development and optimisation of manufacturing processes such as ecological machining and with new lubricants; machining materials of difficult machinability; increasing the useful life of tools; direct and selective heat treatment via laser; monitoring production online; joining dissimilar materials (metal-compound); and high-performance micro drilling.
- The development of additive manufacturing technologies for large dimension components in steels and titanium, the hybridisation of machines, production of heads, and design and development of special machines.
- The development of intelligent manufacturing systems: intelligence which is integrated into both the machine and the process via the monitoring (embedded measurement systems) and analysis of data (predictive and prescriptive analysis).
- Flexible production lines such as the design and development of flexible and reconfigurable equipment, tooling and robots; the development of multi-tasking machines; and person-machine-robot collaborative environments: robots which are integrated in the processes.
- Automation and industrial robotics, computer vision, mobile platforms, robot-person collaboration, intelligent self-adapting tools, automated inspection of compound parts.
- The management of industrial production (productive models, lean manufacturing, the use of ICTs in the plant).
- The development of monitoring and management systems for the health status of equipment and components (Health monitoring).
- The development of portable machines for maintenance tasks such as inspection and repair.
- The development of online sensors for monitoring the oil status in lubricated systems.
- The development of intelligent maintenance systems, SAM (Smart Asset Management) platform for asset management, “Fingerprint” technology, intelligent devices for data capturing, processing and connectivity between machines; condition monitoring and prediction based on self-learning models.
- The integration of Industry 4.0 technologies (digitalisation, artificial intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.) in order to improve intelligent maintenance and production.
Systems and Equipment
- The development, design and manufacturing of complex mechatronic systems.
- The design and production of test benches for electromechanical, electrohydraulic actuators, transmissions, etc.
- Fluid mechanics, characterisation of MVR and shock absorber.
- SECU design and developments and control electronics for electro mechanical actuators (EMA).
Coatings and New Materials
- The development of multifunctional properties such as hydrophobic, anti-wear, anti-reflective, conductive or anti-scratch coatings, among others.
- The development of new materials.
- Surface treatments with a multi-technology approach (PVD, Laser, PEO, Sol Gel, NIL) on compound and metal components.
- Applied tribology: analysis and improvement of tribological properties of materials in operating conditions (fatigue, wear, friction, corrosion, etc.); design and development of representative tribological systems, and tribology in extreme conditions (vacuum and cryogenics).
Inspection and Measurement Solutions
- The design of advanced solutions that can be integrated in the process: photogrammetry, inverse multilateration, patterns.
- The development of customised equipment for improved and automated inspection.
- Verification, calibration and certification of parts, components, measuring systems and patterns.
- Large scale metrology.
- Diagnosis of reasons for malfunction of components.
- Verification of the behaviour of mechanical components in use.
DIBAL, Experts in weighing and labelling solutions for retail and industrial sectors since 1985
Today, with over 150 employees, we work in Dibal to provide better solutions based on weighing and labelling in the trade and industry sectors. Our brand is leader in Spain in the market of retail scales, and one of the international references; in industry, more and more companies are relying on our good work and experience. In Dibal, our commitment to quality is backed up by numerous official certificates:
- The first Spanish weighing equipment manufacturer to be certified to ISO 9001, in 1996.
- OIML (International Organisation of Legal Metrology) for the whole manufacturing range.
- NMI (Dutch National Metrology Institute) certificates for issuing Declaration of Conformity for automatic and non-automatic weighing instruments, and for the manufacturing by modules according to the Welmec Guides.
- Homologation of products in the NMI and the CEM (Spanish Metrology Centre) according to European standards.
- CERTIFICATE NMI CE071 2014/31/EU NAWI
Certificate of conformity for assessments of non-automatic weighing equipment.
- CERTIFICATE NMI CE072 2014/32/EU AWI
Certificate of conformity for assessments of automatic weighing equipment.
- CERTIFICATE NMI QSA-010
Certificate of conformity for the manufacturing by modules according to the Welmec Guides.
- ISO 9001:2015 AENOR CERTIFICATE
Quality Certificate ISO 9001: 2015.
- ISO 9001:2015 IQNET CERTIFICATE
Quality Certificate ISO 9001: 2015.
Since it was set up, Dibal has stood out for its high technological level. Over a third of its personnel are dedicated to the development of solutions based on weighing and labelling for retail and industry. Innovation and continuous improvement are present in our daily activities. Our average investment ration in R&D&I accounts for approximately 3% of our turnover.
Dibal actively takes part in projects at home and abroad, such as the EUREKA programme in “support of cooperative industrial R&D&I throughout Europe”. Many of these projects are approved and supported by official bodies like the Ministry of Science and Technology or the Centre for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI).